Elevating Founders Africa 2022
Elevating Founders x AHUB
part of Africa Tech Festival
WELCOME TO ELEVATING FOUNDERS AFRICA 2022!
Elevating Founders Africa 2022 is a free to apply pitch-off showcase part of the AHUB at Africa Tech Festival, taking place on 8 - 9 November at Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Apply now for a chance to get a place and demo your early-stage business products and solutions. This is an opportunity to amplify your brand exposure with:
- A live pitch-off in front of influential industry leaders and investors.
- A free exhibition pod at Africa Tech Festival to display your product and solutions.
- A 1-2-1 personalised feedback and mentoring from our expert judges.
- Fantastic PR and Marketing opportunities with the media and Africa Tech Festival
ABOUT ELEVATING FOUNDERS
Spinning out of London Tech Week and Founders Forum, Elevating Founders is on a mission to empower future & early-stage founders focused on solving the world's biggest challenges.
Through our global programme, we enable high potential startups and scaleups exclusive access to curated investors and VCs across the world's leading tech festivals, including London Tech Week, Asia Tech X and Africa Tech Festival.
- Applications close on Friday 7th of October
- If you're selected for the pitch-off, our team will contact you to provide more details.
- The pitch-off showcase will take place at:
- Africa Tech Festival on the 8th and 9th of November, Cape Town International Centre.
- Seed funding under £5 million (or local equivalent)
- 1 - 10 employees
- Under 3 years in business
- Africa based
- Series A funding under £15 million (or local equivalent)
- 10+ employees
- 20% YOY revenue growth over 3 years
- Africa Based
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
Submit the application form by providing:
General information about your early-stage business.
A word description to share with our judges and investors
Your company logo and 3 minute pitch video
ABOUT AFRICA TECH FESTIVAL
Africa Tech Festival is a week of world-class tech events taking place in November including AfricaCom, AfricaTech, the AHUB, the AFEST and the Africa Tech Festival Awards.
This year, for its 25th anniversary, Africa Tech Festival will be back in person, with a bang in Cape Town. Our mission? To continue connecting, inspiring and informing influential business leaders, pioneering founders, prominent investors and policy-makers!
A true celebration of Africa’s vibrant, diverse community of technology champions, Africa Tech Festival exists to equip and inspire people to design, build and run a better, more inclusive, digital world.
One of our exciting features is AHUB, a unique platform dedicated to supporting innovative start-up founders gain unmatched visibility and insights whilst connecting them with the investors that will power their ventures!